List of Current Member Agencies
Brochures to Help Hungry People Find Food
Apply to become an HHFB Member Agency:
- Check out our orientation packet.
- Consider HHFB’s criteria and whether our program might work well for you.
- Fill out our application and send it to HHFB’s Member Agencies Coordinator, Erin Hollinden
(on paper to PO Box 697, Bloomington, IN 47402 or by e-mail to email@example.com).
- Provide documentation showing yours is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization.
- Provide your organization’s articles of incorporation.
- Meet with Erin and talk about how you do what you do.
- Enter into a Member Agency Agreement, if approved by HHFB’s leadership.
- If all goes well, work together to feed our hungry neighbors!
Resources for Active HHFB Member Agencies